Words — 41 found
1. custom; practice; habit; usual
- はじ 。
- Love begins playing his old tricks every spring.
2. said; aforementioned
- おも 。
- I think he has something to do with that scandal.
3. instance; example; case; illustration; usage
- "He's a tiger when he's angry" is an example of metaphor.
- Young as he is, he is as great a mathematician as ever lived.
1. average (normal, ordinary) year
2. every year; annuallySee also 毎年
1. example sentence; illustrative sentence; model sentence
1. exemplification; illustration; example
例證: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. exception handlingComputing
2. Exception handlingException handling is the process of responding to the oc... Read more
1. to use as an example; to take as an illustration; to draw a parallelSee also 取る とる
- み 。
- Take England for example.
1. exception conditionComputing
2. State of exceptionFor the 2005 book by Giorgio Agamben, see State of Except... Read more