Words — 25 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. accounting; finance; account; reckoning
- The treasurer was short in his accounts.
2. bill (at a restaurant); checkSee also お会計
- I'd like to check out. Do you have my bill?
3. accountant; treasurer; paymaster; cashier
- お 。
- The company took action against its former accountant.
4. settlement (of a bill, fee, etc.), payment
5. economic condition
6. AccountancyAccountancy is the process of communicating financial inf... Read more
1. fiscal year
2. Fiscal yearA fiscal year (or financial year, or sometimes budget yea... Read more
2. Accountant</s>Accountant 230pxOccupationNames Accountantqualified a... Read more
1. audit; auditingFinance
2. Financial auditA financial audit, or more accurately, an audit of financ... Read more
1. Board of Audit
2. Board of Audit (Japan)The Board of Audit reviews government expenditures and su... Read more