Words — 5 found
1. person; someone; somebody
- This fellow is an artist!
2. human beings; mankind; man; people; humans
- Man is a conscious being.
3. human (Homo sapiens)Usually written using kana alone, usu. ヒト
4. (other) people; others
- I'll stand by you no matter what others may say.
5. character; personality; nature
- He is not handsome, to be sure, but he is good-natured.
6. capable person; competent person; suitable person; right person
7. adult; grown-up
8. I; me; oneused when rebuking or criticizing someone
1. counter for people
- し 。
- Two hundred people died of cholera last year.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. -ian (e.g. Italian); -ite (e.g. Tokyoite)indicates nationality, race, origin, etc.
2. -er (e.g. performer, etc.); person working with ...indicates expertise (in a certain field)
3. man; person; peopleusu. in compound words