Words — 14 found
1. to do completelycontraction of ..て or で plus しまう
2. to do accidentally; to do without meaning to; to happen to do
- The container may be the best in Japan, but if the contents are third class, then isn't it completely meaningless?
Common word Links
1. isn't it?Usually written using kana alone
2. let's ...; why don't we ...; how about we ...; shouldn't we ...Usually written using kana alone, after volitional form of verb
2. Chowder50x40px This article includes a list of references, but i... Read more