Words — 38 found
1. to come (spatially or temporally); to approach; to arrive
- き 。
- I'll come by 10.
2. to come back; to do ... and come backSee also 行って来る
- My father insisted that I should go to see the place.
3. to come to be; to become; to get; to grow; to continue
4. to come from; to be caused by; to derive from
5. to come to (i.e. "when it comes to spinach ...")See also と来たら
來る: Out-dated kanji.
1. to come along; to come around; to turn upUsually written using kana alone
2. to arrive at the present; to get where one is; to have been doing something (for a period of time)Usually written using kana alone
1. to bring; to take (something) along; to fetch; to get
持って来る 【もってくる】、もって来る 【もってくる】
1. to follow; to come along with one; to accompanyUsually written using kana alone
付いて来る 【ついてくる】、ついて来る 【ついてくる】
1. I'm off; see you laterSee also 行ってきます
2. to go (and then come back)
- I'm just going to drop by the post office.
行って来る 【いってくる】、いって来る 【いってくる】
1. to get mad; to be highly offended; to get pissed off; to get angry; to lose one's cool
1. to get (a joke or explanation); to strike home; to click; to know intuitivelyUsually written using kana alone, See also ピンと
1. to come and see (someone, something); to visit
- こんや 、
- みにく 。
- Cathy is coming to see our baby tonight.
1. to show one's age (e.g. to start creaking at the joints); to wear out (e.g. machinery)See also ガタガタ
1. to be made angry; to fly into a rageUsually written using kana alone, See also カッと
- Her words made me mad.
1. to be imminent; to loom; to be approaching; to be impending
1. it's my turn; the ball is in my court; it's up to meIdiomatic expression
お鉢が回って来る 【おはちがまわってくる】、御鉢が回ってくる 【おはちがまわってくる】、御鉢が回って来る 【おはちがまわってくる】