Words — 306 found
1. departure; departing (from ...); departing (at time ...)See also 着 ちゃく
2. sending; sent (by ...); sent (at ...)
3. engineAbbreviation, See also 発動機
4. green dragon tile, Abbreviation, See also 緑發, also written as 發
- う 。
- He fired three shots.
5. counter for gunshots, bursts of gas, etc.; counter for bullets, bombs, etc.; counter for blows (punches)also ぱつ
- How do you pronounce your name?
2. PronunciationPronunciation refers to the ability to use the correct st... Read more
1. discovery; detection; finding
- This is a surprising discovery.
2. Discovery (observation)Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or somet... Read more
1. to stand; to rise; to stand upOnly applies to 立つ
- But among you stands one you do not know.
2. to find oneself (e.g. in a difficult position)Only applies to 立つ
- た 。
- The minister was in a fix over illegal dealings.
3. to depart (on a plane, train, etc.)usu. 発つ
- Ah, you're leaving tomorrow!
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. generation (e.g. power)
2. sending a telegram; telegraphingObsolete term
3. Electricity generationElectricity generation is the process of generating elect... Read more
發電: Out-dated kanji.
1. fit; spasm; attack; seizureMedicine, etc. term
- お 。
- I had an angina attack.
2. Paroxysmal attackParoxysmal attacks are short, frequent and stereotyped sy... Read more
1. development; growth; advancement; unfurling
2. expansion; extension; enlargement
3. playing around; having an active sex lifeSee also 発展場, recently often associated with gay sex
1. announcement; publication; presenting; statement; communique; making known; breaking (news story); expressing (one's opinion); releasing; unveiling
- He dare not express his opinion.
1. development; growth
- Swimming develops our muscles.
1. issue (publications); publishing
- This local newspaper is published once a week.
2. raising an event (software)
1. departure of a vehicle
- The bus leaves in five minutes.
1. firing; shooting; discharge; catapult; ejaculation (sl)
- The cannon went off by accident.
1. sale; offering for sale; release (for sale); launch (product)
- John Tel is expected to delay the release of its chip set until August.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. statement; remark; observation; utterance; speech; proposal
- Jim made a superfluous remark.
1. outbreak; spring forth; occurrence; incidence
- Carbon monoxide is a poisonous substance formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon compounds.
2. generation (e.g. of power or heat); genesis; origin
3. ontogeny; development of complex multicellular structures from cell(s) in a simple stateSee also 個体発生
1. (physical) growth; development
- しめ 。
- The baby showed a normal development.
1. starting; inauguration; launch; founding; establishment; start-up
- だい ９０
- ねん ９
- がつ ２６
- The Abe Cabinet is the Cabinet inaugurated on September 26, 2006 by Shinzo Abe, who was appointed as Japan's 90th Prime Minister.
1. excavation; exhumation
- How many new sites were uncovered?
2. discovery (e.g. new talent)