Words — 16965 found
1. poem; verse of poetry
2. PoetryPoetry (from the Greek poiesis — ποίησις — with a broad m... Read more
1. Mr; Mrs; Ms; MissHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
- ねん 、安藤
- In 1995, Andou received architecture's most prestigious award.
- Judging from those facts, Mr Mori must be a wealthy person.
3. he; himHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
4. counter for peopleHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
し: news1, nf07. 氏: news1, nf07.
1. four肆 is used in legal documents
４ 【し】、肆 【し】、四 【よん】、四 【よ】
1. (at the end of a phrase) notes one (of several) reasons
2. Shi (kana)し, in . The shapes of these kana have origins in the char... Read more
1. teacher; master; one's mentor
- あお 。
- He was respected as their teacher.
2. religious leader
4. five-battalion brigade comprising 2500 men (Zhou-dynasty Chinese army)Archaism
1. man (esp. one who is well-respected)
2. samuraiSee also 侍
3. person (in a certain profession, esp. licensed); member
1. child (esp. a boy)
2. viscountSee also 子爵
3. master (founder of a school of thought, esp. Confucius)Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
4. philosophy (branch of Chinese literature); non-Confucian Hundred Schools of Thought writingsSee also 諸子百家
5. you (of one's equals)Archaism
6. -er (i.e. a man who spends all his time doing...)
1. honorific suffix used after the name of a woman of equal or higher statusHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)