Words — 290 found
1. from the standpoint of; as a matter of (e.g. fact); in the field of; being of the type of
- うつ 。
- The company moved its corporate domicile to Hong Kong for tax purposes.
2. aboard (a ship or vehicle); on top of; on; above
- You may be able to read the handwriting on the wall, but it is Greek to me.
4. superior quality; best; top; high class
5. going up
6. governmental; imperial
7. presenting; showing
8. ana- (medical, biol.)
1. skillful; skilled; proficient; good (at); adept; cleverAntonym: 下手 へた
- Do you play basketball well?
上手 【じょうて】、上手 【じょうしゅ】
じょうて: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. じょうしゅ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. coat; tunic; jacket; outer garment
上衣 【うわぎ】、表着 【うわぎ】、上衣 【じょうい】
1. superior; first-class; excellent; top quality
- Why have you kept such an excellent wine back till now?
2. (that's) just fine!; bring it on!
1. top and bottom; high and low; above and below; upper and lower ends; up and down
2. going up and down; rising and falling; fluctuating
3. going and coming back
4. upper and lower classes; ruler and ruled; the government and the people
5. first and second volumes
1. advanced level; high grade; senior
1. first 10 days of month
1. performance (e.g. music, theatre, opera); staging
1. superior (in rank); top; ranking
2. higher order (e.g. byte)Computer terminology
3. host computer (of connected device)Computer terminology
1. Upper House; Senate; Lords
2. Upper houseAn upper house, often called a senate, is one of two cham... Read more
1. chief seat; seat of honor; seat of honour; head of the table
3. Kamizais the Japanese language term referring to the "top seat"... Read more
1. upper stream; upper course; upper reaches
3. upper classes
1. screening (a movie); showing
- はじ 。
- The second showing will start soon.
2. to screen a movie
- Are there any good films on this week?