Words — 102 found
1. raw; uncooked; fresh
- す 。
- As is often the case with Americans, he does not care for raw fish.
2. natural; as it is; unedited; unprocessed
- み 、
- A critic once said that if you saw my ballet paintings, you didn't have to go to a live performance.
3. unprotected (i.e. not wearing a condom)Colloquialism
- The sensitivity certainly drops if I use a condom, so if possible I'd like to do it bareback.
4. live (i.e. not recorded)
5. inexperienced; unpolished; green; crude
6. impudence; saucinessAbbreviation, See also 生意気
7. unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beerAbbreviation, See also 生ビール
8. just a little; somehow; vaguely; partially; somewhat; half-; semi-
9. irresponsibly; half-baked
11. tipsinessAbbreviation, See also 生酔い
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. impertinent; saucy; cheeky; conceit; audacious; brazen; feisty
- い 。
- He was impertinent to his father.
1. lively; green; fresh; raw; vivid; graphic
- のこ 。
- The event still remains vivid in my memory.
Common word Links
1. (on TV) "live" broadcast
- The concert was broadcast live.
1. raw egg
- I can't eat a raw egg; it must be cooked.
1. smelling of fish; fishy; smelling of blood; bloody
2. degenerate (of a monk); depraved; corrupt; fallen
3. worldly; mundane; secular; common; ordinary
4. fishy; suspicious; questionable
1. unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beer
- Draft beer tastes especially good on a hot day.
2. Draught beerDraught beer is beer served from a cask or keg. "Canned d... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. living flesh; flesh and blood
2. physical body of Buddha or a bodhisattvaBuddhist term, Only applies to しょうじん
1. crude tactics; smattering of knowledge
- As the poet says, a little learning is a dangerous thing.
1. fresh vegetables
- た 。
- She likes to eat fresh raw vegetables.
1. superficial; half-hearted
- I'd rather not have those written by people who only know their work imperfectly.
1. half-cooked; rare
- The meat is only half cooked.
2. ambiguous; vague
1. half-roasted; half-baked; rare
- This sweet potato is only half-baked and is still crunchy.
1. kitchen waste; food scraps; raw garbage
- Where do you put the garbage in this kitchen?
生ごみ 【なまごみ】、生塵 【なまごみ】、生芥 【なまごみ】
1. live broadcast
2. Live televisionLive television refers to a television production broadca... Read more