Words — 82 found
1. performance; appearance (in a stage, film, TV show, etc.)
- かん 、
- We're booked for the whole month on Broadway.
1. setting a question (for an exam)
2. setting a theme (for composition of poetry)
1. output (electrical, signal, etc.)
2. OutputOutput is the term denoting either an exit or changes whi... Read more
1. on baseBaseball term
2. Times on baseIn baseball statistics, the term times on base, also abbr... Read more
1. (stage) appearance; performance
2. participation (e.g. in a tournament)
1. running (for election); coming forward as a candidate
2. going on horseback
3. going in person
- き 。
- He chose not to run for the presidential election.
4. letting out a horse; taking out a horseArchaism
1. departure from a country
しゅつごく: Irregular kana usage.
1. in and out; income and expenses; free associations; run of the house
1. appearing frequently; infesting; appearance and disappearance