Words — 12719 found
1. work; job; business; occupation; employment; vocation; task
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
2. workPhysics terminology
1. illness; disease; sickness
- ねが 。
- I hope you will get well soon.
2. DiseaseA disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of ... Read more
- Marriage proposals flooded in.
2. MarriageMarriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social u... Read more
1. travel; trip
- When will you go on a journey?
2. TravelTravel is the movement of people or objects between relat... Read more
1. cooking; cookery; cuisine
- These apples are good cookers.
2. dealing with something; handling; administration; managementnuance of doing it easily
- ところ ：
- Good points: The pleasure of disposing of enemies with a variety of combos.
3. CuisineCuisine (from French cuisine, "cooking; culinary art; kit... Read more
1. meaning; significance
- The word has several meanings.
2. Meaning (linguistics)In linguistics, meaning is what the source or sender expr... Read more
1. walk; stroll
- Let's take a walk in the park.
2. StrollingStrolling is walking along or through at a leisurely pace... Read more
1. lesson; class work; teaching; instruction
- That was the end of the class.
2. LessonA lesson is a structured period of time where learning is... Read more
1. cleaning; sweeping; dusting; scrubbing
- Did you clean your room?
2. CleanlinessCleanliness is both the abstract state of being clean and... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. washing; laundry
- き 。
- This cotton shirt washes well.
2. LaundryLaundry is the washing of clothing and linens, the place ... Read more
1. police box; small neighborhood police station
- Ask at the police station over there.
2. alternation; alternating (e.g. current)
3. KōbanA kōban is a small neighborhood police station found in J... Read more
1. living; life (one's daily existence); livelihood
- What do they live on in Egypt?
2. SeikatsuIn Japanese social science, seikatsu refers to a concept ... Read more
1. explanation; exposition
- くだ 。
- Please explain the rule to me.
2. ExplanationAn explanation is a set of statements constructed to desc... Read more
- The country was wasted by war.
2. WarWar is an organized, armed, and often a prolonged conflic... Read more
1. relation; relationship; connection
2. participation; involvement; concern
3. influence; effect
4. sexual relations; sexual relationship
5. related to ...; connected to ...
1. study; research; investigation
- I am engaged in AIDS research.
2. ResearchResearch and experimental development is creative work un... Read more
1. meeting; conference; session; assembly; council; convention; congress
- Did he show up at the meeting?
2. MeetingFor multi-event athletic competitions see Track and Field... Read more