Words — 5148 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. yellow; amber
2. YellowYellow is the color evoked by light that stimulates both ... Read more
黄色 【こうしょく】、黄色 【おうしょく】
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. freedom; liberty; as it pleases you
2. LibertyWhen human beings are able to govern themselves, they hav... Read more
1. deplorable; bad luck; regret; disappointment
2. Regret (emotion)Regret is a negative conscious and emotional reaction to ... Read more
2. ParticularIn philosophy, particulars are concrete entities existing... Read more
1. honesty; integrity; frankness
- The fact proves his honesty.
2. honestly; frankly
- To tell the truth, I don't like classical music. On the other hand, Molly is really into it.
4. HonestyHonesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes ... Read more
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
1. health; sound; wholesome
2. HealthHealth is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency... Read more
1. happiness; blessedness; joy; well-beingmainly literary
2. HappinessHappiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being ch... Read more
1. secret; secrecy; confidentiality; privacy
2. secret; mystery
3. esoteric teachingsBuddhist term
4. SecrecySecrecy (also called clandestinity or furtiveness) is the... Read more
1. (by) chance; unexpectedly; suddenly; accident; fortuity; by coincidence
2. Contingency (philosophy)"Contingency" and "contingent" redirect here. For other u... Read more
1. peace; harmony
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
1. anxiety; uneasiness; insecurity; suspense
2. AnxietyAnxiety is a psychological and physiological state charac... Read more
- したが 。
- We are subject to the laws of nature.
2. natural; spontaneous
- Not just for the sake of the ecology, a natural living environment is necessary.
3. naturally; spontaneously
4. Nature"Natural" and "Natural World" redirect here. For other us... Read more
1. independence (e.g. Independence Day); self-support
2. IndependenceIndependence is a condition of a nation, country, or stat... Read more
1. fairness; impartial; justice
2. ImpartialityImpartiality (also called evenhandedness or fair-mindedne... Read more
1. cash; ready money; money on hand; currency
2. mercenary; self-interested; calculating
3. CashIn common language cash refers to money in the physical f... Read more