Words — 116 found
1. date; dating
2. Calendar dateA date in a calendar is a reference to a particular day r... Read more
日付け 【ひづけ】、日附 【ひづけ】
日付け: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. date; go on a date
2. DatingDating is a form of courtship consisting of social activi... Read more
1. fixed date; settlement date
期日 【きにち】、期日 【ごじつ】
ごじつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. promise; agreement; arrangement; one's word; contract; pact; appointment; engagement; date
- あたま 。
- Jim's angry because his date for the movie stood him up and he wasted an hour waiting for her in the rain.
2. convention; rule
3. destiny; fate
1. date palm (Phoenix dactylifera); dateUsually written using kana alone
2. Phoenix dactyliferaThe date palm is a palm in the genus Phoenix, cultivated ... Read more
1. to begin; to start; to commence
2. to happen (again); to begin (anew)
3. to date (from); to originate (in)
1. "best before" date (food); sell-by date
2. Shelf lifeShelf life is the length of time that foods, beverages, p... Read more
1. scheduled date; expected date
2. due date; estimated date of confinement; expected date of deliveryAbbreviation, See also 出産予定日