Words — 116 found
1. date; dating
- What's the date of the letter?
2. Calendar dateA date in a calendar is a reference to a particular day r... Read more
日付け 【ひづけ】、日附 【ひづけ】
日付け: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. date; go on a date
- Andy is never late for a date.
2. DatingDating is a form of courtship consisting of social activi... Read more
1. age; era; period; date
- はじ 。
- The 1990s began with the Gulf War.
1. the number of days; date
- It really depends on when.
1. birth date; date of birth; DOB
- I was born on February 14, 1960.
1. fixed date; settlement date
- May we therefore ask you for a two months' extension of credit?
期日 【きにち】、期日 【ごじつ】
ごじつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. promise; agreement; arrangement; one's word; contract; pact; appointment; engagement; date
- あたま 。
- Jim's angry because his date for the movie stood him up and he wasted an hour waiting for her in the rain.
2. convention; rule
3. destiny; fate
1. date palm (Phoenix dactylifera); dateUsually written using kana alone
2. Phoenix dactyliferaThe date palm is a palm in the genus Phoenix, cultivated ... Read more
1. date and time
- Could you please re-schedule the meeting at your convenience?
1. rendezvous; tryst; (lover's) meeting; (secret) date
- Yuriko thoroughly enjoyed her occasional secret meetings with her lover.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. fixed date; appointed day
- くりあ 。
- They advanced the wedding date.
1. appointment; rendezvous; date
- I made an appointment with Mayuko.
1. to begin; to start; to commence
2. to happen (again); to begin (anew)
3. to date (from); to originate (in)
1. dated; date; fixed; external
- てがみ 、
- Thank you very much for your letter of January 7th.
1. "best before" date (food); sell-by date
- Is this bread's best-by OK?
2. Shelf lifeShelf life is the length of time that foods, beverages, p... Read more
1. scheduled date; expected date
2. due date; estimated date of confinement; expected date of deliveryAbbreviation, See also 出産予定日