1. to fall down; to drop; to fall (e.g. rain); to sink (e.g. sun or moon); to fall onto (e.g. light or one's gaze)Archaism, See also 落ちる
2. to be omitted; to be missingArchaism, See also 落ちる
3. to crash; to degenerate; to degrade; to fall behindArchaism, See also 落ちる
4. to be removed (e.g. illness, possessing spirit, name on a list)Archaism, See also 落ちる
5. to fall (into someone's hands); to become someone's possessionArchaism, See also 落ちる
6. to fall; to be defeated; to surrenderArchaism, See also 落ちる
墜つ 【おつ】、堕つ 【おつ】
Log in to talk about this word.