Common word Links
1. as (it is); remaining (in a state); keeping (the same); leaving (unchanged)Usually written using kana alone
- Prices will continue as they are.
2. with (e.g. one's eyes closed, the light on); while (e.g. standing, alive); asUsually written using kana alone, after a past-tense verb describing a state
- Don't sleep with the windows open.
3. as (one pleases, one is told, etc.); according toUsually written using kana alone, as 〜に
- ある 。
- We let our legs do the leading.
4. sicOnly applies to ママ, See also 原文のママ, indicating that the quoted matter has been transcribed exactly as found in the source text
儘 【まんま】、侭 【まま】、侭 【まんま】、ママ
儘: Rarely-used kanji form. 儘: Rarely-used kanji form. 侭: Rarely-used kanji form. 侭: Rarely-used kanji form.
Log in to talk about this word.