Words — 395 found
2. VegetableThe noun vegetable means an edible plant or part of a pla... Read more
1. field of vision; view
- き 。
- They went out of sight at last.
2. one's outlook (e.g. on life); one's horizons
- も 、
- You should always keep a broad perspective on the work you do.
3. Field of viewThe field of view (also field of vision, abbreviated FOV)... Read more
1. plain; field
2. hidden (structural) memberOnly applies to の
3. wildOnly applies to の, See also 野ウサギ
- はな 。
- This wild rose gives off a sweet scent.
4. lacking a political postOnly applies to や
野 【や】、野 【ぬ】、埜 【の】、埜 【や】、埜 【ぬ】
ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. wild; growing wild; living in the wild
2. IArchaism, Male term or language
1. outdoors; outside; open air
2. fields; outskirts; suburbs
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. plain; open field
2. PlainIn geography, a plain is land with relatively low relief,... Read more
2. BaseballBaseball is a bat-and-ball sport played between two teams... Read more
1. savage; barbarous; barbaric; uncivilized; uncivilised
2. BarbarianBarbarian and savage are terms used to refer to a person ... Read more