Words — 84 found
1. plain; field
2. hidden (structural) memberOnly applies to の
3. wildOnly applies to の, See also 野ウサギ
- はな 。
- This wild rose gives off a sweet scent.
4. lacking a political postOnly applies to や
野 【や】、野 【ぬ】、埜 【の】、埜 【や】、埜 【ぬ】
ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. stray cat; alley cat
2. Feral catA feral cat is a descendant of a domesticated cat that ha... Read more
1. pasturing; letting (an animal) run loose
2. letting (someone) do as they please; leaving (something) to take its own course; letting (an issue) go unchecked; leaving uncontrolled; leaving at large (e.g. a criminal)
1. field; farm良 is ateji
2. rural; agricultural
3. stray (e.g. dog, cat)
4. unauthorised (esp. smartphone application)See also 勝手 かって
野良: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Japanese hare (Lepus brachyurus)Only applies to のウサギ, Only applies to のうさぎ, Only applies to ノウサギ
- He is as mad as a March hare.
2. wild rabbitSee also 家兎 かと
- I caught sight of the rabbit in the middle of the forest.
野兎 【のうさぎ】、野兎 【やと】、ノウサギ