Words — 34 found
1. (approximate) age; years
- She is old enough to know better.
2. elderly; old; aged
- Mrs. Smith is an elderly lady.
3. older (than); senior
1. I; me; myselfMale term or language, Dated term, nuance of arrogance
- Thinking about those sorts of things, I watched "Duck Soup" again.
2. we; us; ourselvesMale term or language, Archaism
吾輩 【わがはい】、我が輩 【わがはい】、吾が輩 【わがはい】、わが輩 【わがはい】
Common word Links
1. producing (people) in great numbers; appearing one after the other
1. comrade; friend; associate; colleague; fellow student; fellow apprentice
朋輩: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. guys; fellowsDerogatory, See also 奴原
奴輩 【しゃつばら】、奴輩 【やつばら】
やつばら: Irregular kana usage.