Words — 59 found
1. to kickorig. ichidan verb
- Don't kick the door open.
2. to refuse; to reject
- He rejected our demand flatly.
3. to stamp (on the ground); to firmly press one's feet (against something)
1. to kick away; to kick off; to kick hard
2. to refuse curtly; to reject outright
1. flatly rejecting; curtly refusing; brushing aside
2. beating easily; defeating handily
3. one kickorig. meaning
1. to kick into the air; to kick up
2. to kick from below
1. to open (e.g. one's robe); to bare (e.g. one's chest); to exposeUsually written using kana alone
- Kazuko bared her breast and fed the baby.
2. to open up (of clothing); to be exposedUsually written using kana alone
3. to open wide (one's legs, eyes, mouth, etc.); to stretchArchaism, Usually written using kana alone
肌蹴る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. having one misfortune after another; insult to injuryIdiomatic expression
1. to kick about; to kick around
2. to scatter (a crowd, the enemy, etc.); to rout
1. to kick (into something, e.g. a goal)
- けりい 。
- He kicked the ball into the goal.
1. kemari; type of football played by courtiers in ancient Japan
2. KemariFor Kemari or Kiamari neighborhood of Karachi, Pakistan, ... Read more
1. knee strike; kneeing
2. Knee (strike)A knee strike (commonly referred to simply as a knee) is ... Read more
ひざ蹴り 【ひざげり】、膝げり 【ひざげり】
1. form of hopscotch in which the player kicks a stone through the course
2. HopscotchHopscotch is a children's game that can be played with se... Read more
1. roundhouse kick; turning kickMartial arts
2. Roundhouse kickA roundhouse kick (also known as swinging kick or a power... Read more
1. football (soccer)Jocular, humorous term, Slang
2. kick to the groin; kneeing in the testiclesVulgar expression or word, Slang