Words — 143 found
1. trace; tracks; mark; sign
- The woman's face was marked with grief.
2. site; remains; ruins
- This is the site of a castle.
3. scaresp. 痕
- You should try not to scratch insect bites.
4. KizuatoKizuato is a Japanese visual novel released on July 26, 1... Read more
迹 【あと】、痕 【あと】、址 【あと】
2. record of page visitors (e.g. in social networking sites)Computing
3. FootprintFootprints are the impressions or images left behind by a... Read more
足あと 【あしあと】、足跡 【そくせき】
1. historic ruins (remains, relics); archeological site
2. Archaeological siteAn archaeological site is a place (or group of physical s... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. chase; pursuit; tracking; stalking
2. following up; tracing
1. miracle; wonder; marvel
2. MiracleA miracle often denotes an event attributed to divine int... Read more
2. calligraphy specimen; example of penmanship; holograph
3. PenmanshipPenmanship is the technique of writing with the hand usin... Read more
筆蹟 【ひっせき】、筆迹 【ひっせき】、筆跡 【ふであと】
1. tire track
2. traces of a person or thing; path one has taken
1. historic landmark; historic site; historic remains
2. Historic siteA historic site is an official location where pieces of p... Read more
1. historic spot; historic remains; ruins
古跡 【ふるあと】、旧蹟 【ふるあと】、旧跡 【きゅうせき】、旧蹟 【きゅうせき】、古跡 【こせき】、古蹟 【こせき】
1. ruins of a fire; fire-devastated area
焼跡: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. (head priest of) temple formerly led by founder of sect; temple in which resided a member of nobility or imperial family; (head priest of) Honganji (temple in Kyoto)
3. MonzekiMonzeki (門跡) were Japanese Buddhist priests of aristocrat... Read more