Words — 72 found
1. to hand over; to transfer; to turn over; to assign; to convey; to bequeath
- My uncle gave me his car.
2. to give up (e.g. one's seat); to give way
- He offered his seat to an old woman.
3. to yield; to concede; to give ground; to surrender
- ゆず 。
- I will not give an inch on this point.
4. to sell
5. to postpone; to put off; to defer
1. to hand over; to turn over; to cede
Common word Links
1. transfer; assignment; conveyance
2. Assignment (law)An assignment (Latin cessio) is a term used with similar ... Read more
1. transfer; assignment
2. Delegation (programming)In object-oriented programming, there are three related n... Read more
1. abdication (of a Chinese emperor) in favor of a virtuous successor (as opposed to an heir)Historical term
2. smooth transference of power (responsibility, etc.)
1. to take over; to obtain by transfer; to inherit; to receive
2. to buy; to purchase
譲りうける 【ゆずりうける】、譲受ける 【ゆずりうける】
譲受ける: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. capital gains
2. Capital gains taxA capital gains tax (CGT) is a tax on capital gains, the ... Read more
1. negotiable deposit
2. Certificate of depositA certificate of deposit (CD) is a time deposit, a financ... Read more
1. to yield; to give way to; to make way for
1. false daphne (Daphniphyllum macropodum); yuzurihaUsually written using kana alone
交譲木 【ゆずりは】、楪 【ゆずりは】、ユズリハ