Words — 156 found
1. you (people)
2. gentlemen; ladies and gentlemen; my friends; everyonemaking appeal, etc.
- しょくん 、
- もうしあ 。
- Gentlemen, allow me to say a few words in greeting.
1. both hands; both arms
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
2. tenfrom the number of fingers on both hands; used as secret jargon
JLPT N1 Links
1. completely; all the way; altogether; bodilyUsually written using kana alone
1. all kinds of things; various things; large number of people
1. Western countries; (former) Western Bloc countries
2. Western BlocThe Western Bloc or Capitalist Bloc during the Cold War r... Read more
1. neighboring countries; neighbouring countries; surrounding countries