Words — 282 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
2. Reading (process)Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbol... Read more
1. to read
2. to countSee also さばを読む, now mostly used in idioms
3. to guess; to predict; to read (someone's thoughts); to see (e.g. into someone's heart); to divine
2. reading (of a kanji, esp. kun reading)See also 訓 くん, also written 訓み
3. reading (e.g. of a situation); insight; judgment; interpretation; prediction; calculation
1. buying and reading (book, magazine, etc.); subscribing (incl. free subscriptions); taking (e.g. newspaper)
1. to read out; to read aloud; to call out
2. to finish reading; to read through
1. deciphering; decoding
2. DeciphermentDecipherment is the analysis of documents written in anci... Read more
1. pronunciation; reading (e.g. of a kanji)
- I don't know how to pronounce his name.
2. way of reading (out loud)
- まな 。
- We learned how to read English.
3. interpretation (e.g. of a text); reading
- し 。
- Our ancestors knew how to read the stars.
1. hard to read; illegible
読み悪い 【よみにくい】、読み難い 【よみにくい】
1. to read and understand; to take in
- If you read between the lines, this letter is a request for money.
2. to sense from external cues; to read (someone's) mind
3. to read (calibration, tape, etc.); to scan (bar code); to read (out)
読みとる 【よみとる】、読取る 【よみとる】