Words — 118 found
1. construction; establishment
2. ConstructionIn the fields of architecture and civil engineering, cons... Read more
1. institution; establishment; facility
- のぞ 。
- People want more money to expand educational institutions.
2. home (for elderly, orphans, etc.)Abbreviation
1. adding (equipment, facilities, etc.); establishing more; installing more; increase; extension; expansion
1. laying (a railroad, pipes, naval mines, etc.); construction
1. establishing; founding; setting up; organizing; establishment
1. child-minding facility
- Some national parks offer showers and even baby-sitting services.
1. temporary; provisional
2. to do something temporarily (esp. build temporary facilities); to do something provisionally