Words — 32 found
1. entrusting (something to a person); consignment (of goods); putting in someone's charge; trust; commission
委托: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. being entrusted with; taking charge of
1. oracle; revelation; divine message
2. OracleIn Classical Antiquity, an oracle was a person or agency ... Read more
1. trust; entrusting; leaving in someone's trust
2. Trust lawIn common law legal systems, a trust is a relationship wh... Read more
1. commission; entrusting with (work)
2. part-time employee; temporary work
属託 【しょくたく】、囑託 【しょくたく】
属託: Rarely-used kanji form. 囑託: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. charging (someone) with (a responsibility); entrusting (someone) with; entrusted responsibility; mandate
負托: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. testamentary trust
2. Testamentary trustA testamentary trust (sometimes referred to as a will tru... Read more
1. exchange-traded fund
2. Exchange-traded fundAn exchange-traded fund (ETF) is an investment fund trade... Read more