Words — 86 found
2. Art exhibitionArt exhibitions are traditionally the space in which art ... Read more
1. to see; to look; to watch; to view; to observe
- Let's begin with the fifth line on page 10.
2. to examine; to look over; to assess; to check; to judge
- My head is swimming, so I'll try writing any-old stuff without any deep thought.
3. to look after; to attend to; to take care of; to keep an eye onSee also 看る
- I can't look after my parents and such either.
4. to experience; to meet with (misfortune, success, etc.)
- い ？
- Would you like to take in a movie?
5. to try ...; to have a go at ...; to give ... a tryUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- We should try to understand one another.
6. to see (that) ...; to find (that) ...Usually written using kana alone, as 〜てみると, 〜てみたら, 〜てみれば, etc.
観る 【みる】、視る 【みる】
1. (please) try toAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also ご覧なさい, after the -te form of a verb
- Look at the top of that tree.
2. (please) lookAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also ご覧なさい
- Look at those black clouds. It is going to rain.
3. seeing; looking; watchingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
1. fair; exhibition; exposition
2. ExhibitionAn exhibition, in the most general sense, is an organized... Read more
1. to see; to look; to watchHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, See also 見る
- ごらん 。
- In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables.
2. to try toafter the -te form of a verb
御覧になる 【ごらんになる】、ご覧に成る 【ごらんになる】、御覧に成る 【ごらんになる】
1. pleasure boat; sightseeing boat; tour boat; excursion boat
2. CruiseferryA cruiseferry is a ship that combines the features of a c... Read more
1. Ferris wheel
2. Ferris wheelA Ferris wheel (also known as an observation wheel or big... Read more
1. inspection; reading; perusal
2. browsing (the web)
JLPT N1 Links
1. (please) lookHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, Polite (teineigo) language, See also 御覧なさる
- Look at the boy and his dog that are coming this way.
2. seeused to emphasize that an earlier prediction was correct
- There! That wasn't long, was it?
3. (please) try to doHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, Polite (teineigo) language, Usually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- ごらん 。
- Please ask at the information desk.
1. posts list; (summary) list of all messages (threads)
- わ 。
- When I looked at the explanatory notes under the posts list I realized what was causing it.
1. as you can see
- い 。
- As you can see, I'm still alive, and that's the main thing. My father, too, says that's what's most important.
1. look; glance; sight; inspection
2. summary; list; table; catalog; catalogue
1. general survey; looking through; looking over
2. compendium; complete guide; comprehensive guide