Words — 45 found
1. business suitperhaps from "civil clothes" or "Savile Row"
2. Suit (clothing)For other garments (protective, etc) sometimes called sui... Read more
背広: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 脊広: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
- ま 。
- Jane was waiting with her back against the tree.
2. reverse; rear side; back (e.g. of a chair); spine (of a book)
- た 。
- He stood with his back to the wall.
3. height; stature
- Tom is as tall as Jack.
4. ridge (of a mountain)
1. to carry on one's back
2. to be burdened with; to take responsibility for
3. to have (something) in the background; to be in front (of something)
4. to be conceited; to think highly of oneselfOnly applies to しょう, See also しょってる, in the form しょってる
背負う 【しょう】、脊負う 【せおう】、脊負う 【しょう】
脊負う: Irregular kanji usage. 脊負う: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. bent back; hunchback; stoop
2. KyphosisKyphosis (from Greek - kyphos, a hump), also called round... Read more
1. spinal cord
2. Spinal cordThe spinal cord is a long, thin, tubular bundle of nervou... Read more
1. spine; vertebral column
2. Vertebral columnThe vertebral column is a bony structure found in Vertebr... Read more
2. InvertebrateInvertebrates are animal species that do not develop a ve... Read more
1. spinal nerves
2. Spinal nerveThe term spinal nerve generally refers to a mixed spinal ... Read more
1. spinal canal
2. Spinal canalThe spinal canal (or vertebral canal or spinal cavity) is... Read more
1. cerebrospinal fluid
2. Cerebrospinal fluidCerebrospinal fluid (CSF), Liquor cerebrospinalis, is a c... Read more
1. spinocerebellar degeneration; SCD
2. Spinocerebellar ataxiaSpinocerebellar ataxia (SCA) is a progressive, degenerati... Read more
2. VertebrateVertebrates /ˈvɜrtɨbrəts/ are animals that are members of... Read more
2. ChordateThe Chordates are animals that comprise the phylum Chorda... Read more
1. notochord (rudimentary spinal cord)
2. NotochordThe notochord is a flexible rod-shaped body found in embr... Read more