Words — 27 found
1. back; spine
- ま 。
- Jane was waiting with her back against the tree.
2. reverse; rear side
- た 。
- He stood with his back to the wall.
3. height; stature
- Tom is as tall as Jack.
4. ridge (of a mountain)
Common word Links
1. bent back; hunchback; stoop
2. KyphosisKyphosis (from Greek - kyphos, a hump), also called round... Read more
1. pretending to obey but secretly betraying (someone)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. reverse side of a paper
2. reading between the linesAbbreviation, See also 眼光紙背 がんこうしはい
2. AureolaAn aureola or aureole (diminutive of Latin aurea, "golden... Read more
1. back of a swordSee also 棟 むね
むね: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. hunchback; humpback; crookbackUsually written using kana alone, Sensitive, See also 猫背
背虫 【せむし】、傴僂 【くぐせ】、背虫 【くぐせ】、屈背 【くぐせ】
くぐせ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. くぐせ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. くぐせ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. chiton (any marine mollusk of the class Polyplacophora); sea cradleUsually written using kana alone
2. Japanese chiton (Acanthopleura japonica)
火皿貝 【ひざらがい】、石鼈 【ひざらがい】、石鼈 【じいがせ】、爺が背 【じいがせ】、ヒザラガイ