Words — 28 found
1. back; spine
- ま 。
- Jane was waiting with her back against the tree.
2. reverse; rear side
- た 。
- He stood with his back to the wall.
3. height; stature
- Tom is as tall as Jack.
4. ridge (of a mountain)
Common word Links
1. bent back; hunchback; stoop
2. KyphosisKyphosis (from Greek - kyphos, a hump), also called round... Read more
1. pretending to obey but secretly betraying (someone)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. reverse side of a paper
2. reading between the linesAbbreviation, See also 眼光紙背 がんこうしはい
2. AureolaAn aureola or aureole (diminutive of Latin aurea, "golden... Read more
1. cold wind descending from the mountains
2. cold Pacific wind (in the Tōhoku region in summer)
1. back of a swordSee also 棟 むね
むね: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).