Words — 1574 found
1. route (bus, train, air, etc.); line
- May I have a bus route map?
2. line (taken by a group, organization, etc.); policy; course
- The President took a hard line.
1. one's line of sight; one's gaze; one's eyes (looking); glance; gaze; look
1. (weather) front
2. front line; forward area; action zoneMilitary
1. (one's) gaze; direction in which one is looking
2. point of view; standpoint
3. line covering someone's eyes (in an edited photograph)
1. exclusive line (communications); dedicated line
2. Leased lineA leased line is a service contract between a provider an... Read more
1. Tokaido Line
- The Tokaido line terminates at Tokyo.
2. Tokaido Line