Words — 41 found
1. this; this oneUsually written using kana alone, See also それ, See also あれ, See also どれ, indicating an item near the speaker, the action of the speaker, or the current topic
- This is an interesting book.
2. this personUsually written using kana alone, usu. indicating someone in one's in-group
- This is my brother. Handsome, isn't he?
3. now; this point (in time)Usually written using kana alone, as これから, これまで, etc.
- べんきょう 。
- I will study English hard from now on.
4. hereDated term, Usually written using kana alone
5. used to stress the subject of a sentenceFormal or literary term, Usually written using kana alone
6. I; meArchaism
是 【これ】、是れ 【これ】、之 【これ】、之れ 【これ】、維 【これ】、惟 【これ】、此 【これ】
此れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 是: Rarely-used kanji form. 是れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 之: Rarely-used kanji form. 之れ: Rarely-used kanji form. 維: Rarely-used kanji form. 惟: Rarely-used kanji form. 此: Irregular okurigana usage, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. fibre; fiber; textile
2. FiberFiber is a class of materials that are continuous filamen... Read more
1. dietary fiber; dietary fibre
2. Dietary fiberDietary fiber, dietary fibre, or sometimes roughage or ru... Read more
Common word Links
1. SerbiaUsually written using kana alone
塞爾維: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. vegetable fibre (fiber)
2. Fiber cropFiber crops are field crops grown for their fibers, which... Read more
1. carbon fiber; carbon fibre
2. Carbon (fiber)Carbon fiber, alternatively graphite fiber, carbon graphi... Read more
1. natural fibers; natural fibres
2. Natural fiberFibers or fibres are a class of hair-like materials that ... Read more
1. nerve fiber; nerve fibre
2. AxonAn axon (also known as a nerve fiber) is a long, slender ... Read more