Words — 30 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. depending on
- Whether or not beer gardens get a lot of customers depends on the weather.
2. as soon as; immediately (upon)often after the -masu stem of a verb
- おく 。
- OK. I'll send it out as soon as a machine is available.
3. in accordance with
- You will be paid according to your ability.
4. order; program; programme; precedence
5. circumstances; course of events; reason
- It was like this.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. failure (in an examination); failing to advance (to the next year)Antonym: 及第
2. falling short of the standard; not making the grade
Common word Links
1. using anything one can lay one's hands on; haphazardly; on the rebound; at random; indiscriminately
手当たりしだい 【てあたりしだい】、手当り次第 【てあたりしだい】、手あたりしだい 【てあたりしだい】、手あたり次第 【てあたりしだい】、手当りしだい 【てあたりしだい】
1. changing one's attitude or response according who one is talking to or dealing with
1. as soon as (he, she, it) comes
- しゅっぱつ 。
- Let's go as soon as John comes.
1. being dependent on what the weather is likeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. according to (depending on) one's ability; if one is good (competent, talented) enoughYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. according to circumstances; dependent on the state of thingsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. according to (depending on) the mood of the moment; as one's fancy dictatesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. depending on the (one's) situation (circumstances); at one's pleasureYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. according to circumstances; depending on the state of things; according to how the situation developsYojijukugo (four character compound)