Words — 183 found
1. study; research; investigation
2. ResearchResearch and experimental development is creative work un... Read more
- おこな 。
- He is carrying out experiments in his laboratory.
2. seminar room
3. professor's office
4. LaboratoryA laboratory is a facility that provides controlled condi... Read more
1. to polish; to shine; to burnish; to scour; to scrub; to brush (teeth); to grind (e.g. a lens)
- This metal burnishes well.
2. to refine (a skill, etc.); to improve; to hone; to polish (up); to cultivate (one's character)
- Nothing could hinder Kate from using all her energy to polish her performances.
研く 【みがく】、琢く 【みがく】
研く: Rarely-used kanji form. 琢く: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. training (esp. in-service); induction course
1. to sharpen; to hone; to whet; to grind
2. to wash (rice)esp. 磨ぐ
3. to scour; to polish; to burnish
磨ぐ 【とぐ】、砥ぐ 【とぐ】
1. polish; burnishing
2. improvement; becoming more skilled
1. to sharpen; to grind; to whet; to hone; to make keen
研ぎすます 【とぎすます】、研澄ます 【とぎすます】
1. research establishment; research institute; laboratory
2. Research instituteA research institute is an establishment endowed for doin... Read more
1. research and development; R&D
2. Research and developmentThe phrase research and development (also known as R and ... Read more
1. clinical internship systemSee also インターン制度
- In 2000 Japan's health care system was the best in the world, but since clinical internship was introduced in 2003 it has clearly deteriorated.
1. member (of a research project)
- That fact becomes self evident if you take a look at the relation between this theme and those leading research on it.