Words — 17 found
1. (living) sacrifice
2. victim; scapegoat
- つか 。
- The tarantula seized its victim very quickly.
3. SacrificeSacrifice is the offering of food, objects or the lives o... Read more
生け贄 【いけにえ】、生けにえ 【いけにえ】、犠牲 【いけにえ】
1. self-sacrifice; self-renunciationYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. at all costs; whatever the price; would give anything
- どんなぎせいをはら 、
- I will accomplish it at all costs.
1. sacrifice flyBaseball
2. Sacrifice flyIn baseball, a sacrifice fly is a batted ball that satisf... Read more