Words — 155 found
1. explosion; detonation; eruption
- He was alarmed by the explosion.
2. eruption (of discontent, etc.); outburst; outpouring
- His constant complaints aroused my rage.
3. ExplosionAn explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of... Read more
2. alcohol with liquor added (esp. wine-based shōchū highball, also beer with whiskey)Usually written using kana alone
3. BombA bomb is any of a range (short or long distance) of expl... Read more
1. roar of laughter (from multiple people); burst of laughter; uproarious laughter
2. laughing hard (by a single person)Colloquialism
1. atomic and hydrogen bombs; nuclear and thermonuclear bombs
1. time bomb
2. Time bombA time bomb (or timebomb, time-bomb) is a bomb whose deto... Read more
1. population explosion
2. OverpopulationOverpopulation is a generally undesirable condition where... Read more
2. sudden and dramatic (of an increase in sales, popularity, etc.); explosive; rapid; abrupt; tremendous
1. bomb warning
- いらい 、
- Security at the airport has been stepped up since the bomb scare.
1. country that has been a victim of nuclear bombing
- Japan is the only nation to have been hit by nuclear bombs.
2. FirecrackerA firecracker (also known as a cracker, noise maker, bang... Read more