Words — 84 found
1. shadow; silhouette; figure; shape
- The girl was afraid of her own shadow.
2. reflection; image
- み 。
- Reflections could be seen in the puddles.
3. ominous sign
4. light (stars, moon)
- お 。
- The moonlight reflected on the lake.
5. trace; shadow (of one's former self)
6. ShadowA shadow is an area where direct light from a light sourc... Read more
1. scene; spectacle; sight; view
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. scenery; scene; landscape; view; sight
2. scene (e.g. of a crime)
1. background; scenery; backdrop; setting
2. background (of an incident, situation, etc.); circumstances; context
3. backing; support (from behind the scenes)
1. rural landscape; rural scenery
- It's said that Japan's rural landscape has changed greatly.
1. eight picturesque sights
3. Eight ViewsThe Eight Views are the most beautiful or otherwise signi... Read more
1. persons or animals added to a picture; incidental details of a picture
1. miniature garden; tray landscape
2. BonkeiBonkei (盆景) is Japanese for "tray landscape". A bonkei is... Read more
1. making use of the surrounding landscape as a part of the design of a garden; natural scenery used as the background in the landscaping of a garden
2. Borrowed sceneryBorrowed scenery (借景) is the principle of "incorporating ... Read more
1. Japan's three famous sights
2. Three Views of JapanThe Three Views of Japan is the canonical list of Japan's... Read more
1. evening; duskOnly applies to ゆうけい
2. evening scene; evening landscapeSee also 夕景色
3. light of the setting sunObsolete term, Only applies to せっけい, Only applies to せきけい
夕景 【せっけい】、夕景 【せきけい】
せっけい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. せきけい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.