Words — 213 found
1. sorting; arrangement; organization; putting in order; adjustment; regulation
2. liquidation; settlement; consolidation; clearance (e.g. debt); paying off
3. retrenchment; curtailment; cutting down; disposal
1. adjustment; regulation; coordination; reconciliation; tuning; fixing; tailoring
1. maintenance; servicing
- He maintains his car well.
2. putting in place; development; improvement; preparation; provision; equipping; outfitting
1. to be ready; to be prepared; to be arranged
2. to be in order; to be put in order; to be well-ordered; to be well-proportioned; to be harmonious
3. to be adjusted; to be regulated; to be refined (e.g. of a face)
4. to be settled (e.g. treaty, contract); to be completed
調う 【ととのう】、斉う 【ととのう】
斉う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to put in order; to arrange; to tidy up; to fix; to straightenesp. 整える
- まいしゅう 、
- My sister has her hair done each week.
2. to get ready; to prepare; to arrange; to supply; to assemble; to buyesp. 調える
- ととの 。
- We fitted ourselves out for skiing.
3. to adjust; to regulate (e.g. rhythm, tune, one's breathing)
4. to work out (e.g. business deal); to arrange (e.g. marriage); to settleesp. 調える
調える 【ととのえる】、斉える 【ととのえる】
斉える: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. orderly; regular; systematic; well-organized; well-organised; trim; tidy; accurate
1. irregular pulse; arrhythmiaMedicine
2. Cardiac dysrhythmiaCardiac dysrhythmia (also known as arrhythmia and irregul... Read more
2. IntegerThe integers are formed by the natural numbers (including... Read more
1. symmetry; balance; proportion; uniformity
1. levelling of ground (for construction)
2. preparation of soil (for planting)
1. seasonal adjustment
2. Seasonal adjustmentSeasonal adjustment is a statistical method for removing ... Read more
1. numbered ticket (e.g. to determine order of service in shop, etc.)
2. zone ticket; boarding ticket; bus ticket dispensed at boarding, used to show where one boarded
1. seitai; manipulative therapy based on Chinese and Japanese traditions, and encompassing osteopathy, massage and chiropractic
2. SeitaiSeitai (properly ordered body, 整体, せいたい). Technically, it... Read more