Words — 242 found
1. attack; assault; raid; onslaught; offensiveAntonym: 守備
2. criticism; censure; denunciation; condemnation
1. to shoot (at)usu. 撃つ
- He shot at me.
2. to attack; to defeat; to destroy; to avenge
討つ 【うつ】、射つ 【うつ】
射つ: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. blow; shock; strike; damage
- う 。
- I took such a hammering over recent months.
1. attack; charge; raid
1. firing; shooting; fire; gunshot; marksmanship
2. ShootingShooting is the act or process of firing rifles, shotguns... Read more
1. bombarding; shelling; bombardment
2. BombardmentA bombardment is an attack by artillery fire directed aga... Read more
1. to hit (a person); to strike; to beatUsually written using kana alone
2. to deliver (a speech); to give (an address)Usually written using kana alone
撃つ 【ぶつ】、撲つ 【ぶつ】
1. shock wave
2. Shock waveA shock wave (also called shock front or simply "shock") ... Read more
1. to break; to smash; to defeat; to destroy; to eliminate
討ち破る 【うちやぶる】、打破る 【うちやぶる】、撃ち破る 【うちやぶる】、うち破る 【うちやぶる】