Words — 30 found
1. readiness; preparedness; resolution; resignation
1. to perceive; to sense; to discern
- さと 。
- At last, he realized his error.
2. to understand; to comprehend; to realize
- さと 。
- He found it difficult to make himself understood in German.
3. to attain enlightenmentBuddhist term
1. comprehension; understanding
2. enlightenment; spiritual awakening; satoriBuddhist term
3. Satoriis a Japanese Buddhist term for enlightenment, meaning "u... Read more
1. being quick to understandObscure term
1. attain divine enlightenment; perceive absolute truth; experience spiritual awakeningYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. suddenly seeing the light; achieving full enlightenment all of a suddenYojijukugo (four character compound)