Words — 439 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. constellation; star sign; zodiac sign
2. ConstellationIn modern astronomy, a constellation is an internationall... Read more
1. Ginza (shopping district in Tokyo)
- New York's Fifth Avenue is comparable to Ginza.
2. (Edo period) silver mint
3. Ginzais a district of Chūō, Tokyo, located south of Yaesu and ... Read more
1. seat; place
- てにい 。
- Finally she attained a position of power.
2. position; status
- This is a direct broadcast from the Showa theater.
3. gathering; party; company; atmosphere (of a gathering)
4. stand; pedestal; platform
5. (historical) trade guild
6. attaches to the names of constellations
7. attaches to the names of theatres, cinemas and theatrical troupes
8. counter for theatres, deities, Buddhist images, tall mountains, and satokagura songsSee also 里神楽
9. Za (guilds)The za were one of the primary types of trade guilds in f... Read more
1. chief seat; seat of honor; seat of honour; head of the table
3. Kamizais the Japanese language term referring to the "top seat"... Read more
1. leaving one's seat (before an event is over); excusing oneself (from a meeting, conversation, etc.)
2. Naka no ShibaiNaka no Shibai (中の芝居, Central Theatre), also known as Nak... Read more
1. academic teaching unit; lectureship; professorial chair
2. course (e.g. of lectures)
1. immediate; right there on the spot; impromptu; instant; instantaneous
1. party; those present; troupe
- That actress is the shining star in the company.
2. first seat
1. seiza; kneeling with the tops of the feet flat on the floor, and sitting on the soles
1. for the time being; for the present; temporarily; for a time
- I am staying with my uncle for the time being, but later I will move to a small apartment.
2. immediate; present; current
3. for some time (after)
4. current accountSee also 当座預金
- Deposit this check in my checking account.
1. kabuki troupe; kabuki theater (theatre)
- What is the program of the Kabuki for next month?
2. Kabuki-za (theatre in Tokyo)
3. Kabuki-zaKabuki-za in Ginza was the principal theater in Tokyo for... Read more
1. presence; appearance; attendance; visit; going outHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
御出まし 【おでまし】、御出座し 【おでまし】、御出座 【おでまし】