Words — 161 found
1. bottom; sole
1. thoroughness; completeness; consistency
2. thorough enforcement; seeing to it that a policy, etc. is carried out without exception
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. (cannot) possibly; (not) by any means; (not) at all; utterly; absolutelyUsually written using kana alone, with neg. sentence
1. bottom of the ocean; seafloor; seabed
2. undersea; submarine
3. SeabedThe seabed (also known as the seafloor, sea floor, or oce... Read more
1. bottom of one's heart; depths of one's mind; innermost thoughts; real intentions
- He is a good man at heart.
2. from the bottom of one's heart; wholeheartedly; truly; sincerelyOnly applies to しんそこ
- I'm very disappointed in you.
3. Base of the heartThe base of the heart, directed superiorly, posteriorly, ... Read more
真底 【しんそこ】、心底 【しんてい】
1. hidden reserves of strength; latent energy; potentiality; real strength
1. base (e.g. of a triangle)Mathematics, Only applies to 底辺
2. low class; low in social standing; low level; of poor reputation
3. base (e.g. of support); foundation; basis
- Women's Liberation is a broad-based but informal popular movement.
低辺: Irregular kanji usage.
1. bottomless (bucket, etc.)
2. unbounded (good nature, optimism, etc.); boundless; extreme; uninhibited
3. imprudent; indiscreet; undisciplined; careless
- He's an absolute fool.
4. extremely heavy drinkerAbbreviation, See also 底抜け上戸
5. freefall (of a market)Finance
1. very bottom; rock bottom
2. The Lower DepthsThe Lower Depths is perhaps Maxim Gorky's best-known play... Read more
1. sole (of a shoe)
2. sole (fish)Usually written using kana alone, See also シタビラメ
1. false bottom; fake bottom; raised bottom; platform (shoes); kick (of a bottle)
2. exaggeration; overstatement
上げ底 【あげそこ】、揚げ底 【あげぞこ】、揚げ底 【あげそこ】、上底 【あげぞこ】、上底 【あげそこ】、揚底 【あげぞこ】、揚底 【あげそこ】