Words — 105 found
1. to paint; to plaster; to lacquer; to varnish; to spread; to smear; to put up (wallpaper)
1. coating; painting
2. PainterworkPainterwork accomplishes two things, namely the preservat... Read more
1. to repaint; to paint again
2. to break (a record); to rewrite; to remake
1. application (of ointment, etc.)
- Please give her a fluoride treatment.
1. blackened; black-painted; black-lacquered; blacked out
2. blackened thing
1. to put on heavy makeup; to powder heavily
2. to paint thickly; to paint beautifully
塗り立てる 【ぬりたてる】、塗立てる 【ぬりたてる】
1. re-coating (e.g. repainting, respraying, etc.)
- That house needs repainting.
1. final coat (of paint, plaster, varnish, etc.); finish; glazing
2. adding more of the same (of something negative, e.g. shame)See also 恥の上塗り
1. to bedaub (with paint); to besmear; to paint heavily; to spread thickly
1. to paint over; to paint out; to fill in; to cover completely (with paint)
1. paints; painting material
2. PaintPaint is any liquid, liquefiable, or mastic composition w... Read more
1. covered with; stained; smearedUsually written using kana alone
まぶれ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to be smeared; to be coveredUsually written using kana alone
まぶれる: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Details ▸More Words >