Words — 524 found
2. TelegraphyTelegraph is the long-distance transmission of messages w... Read more
1. weather forecast; weather report
2. Weather forecastingWeather forecasting is the application of science and tec... Read more
1. information; news; report; intelligence
- Is this information right?
2. information (data contained in characters, signals, code, etc.)
3. InformationInformation, in its most restricted technical sense, is a... Read more
1. answer; reply; response
- Carol refused; in other words her answer was "no."
2. answer; solution; result
- まちが 。
- Her answer was incorrect.
答 【こたえ】、応え 【こたえ】、報え 【こたえ】、答え 【いらえ】、応え 【いらえ】
1. report (of news); reporting; news; information; (media) coverage
- おも 。
- People believe this report to be true.
2. JournalismJournalism is the investigation and reporting of events, ... Read more
1. remuneration; recompense; reward; toll
2. RemunerationRemuneration is the total compensation that an employee r... Read more
1. to notify; to advise; to inform
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. news; word; tidings; notice; notification; informationSee also お知らせ
2. omen; foreboding; premonition
1. retaliation; revenge; reprisal; retribution
2. retorsion; retortion
3. RevengeRevenge is a harmful action against a person or group in ... Read more
1. information media; press; news organs
2. News mediaThe news media are those elements of the mass media that ... Read more
1. to respond; to answer; to meet (e.g. demands, expectations)Only applies to 応える, Only applies to 報える
- You ought to live up to your parents' hopes.
2. to affect; to take a toll; to strike home; to have an effect on; to be hard on someone (e.g. heat, cold, work, illness, etc.); to be a strainSee also 堪える, sometimes 堪える
- It is beginning to tell on him.
報える 【こたえる】、徹える 【こたえる】
1. report; notification; tip; bulletin
- You should notify the police at once.
2. message (in information and communication theory)Mathematics, Computing