Words — 46 found
1. stubborn; obstinate; pigheaded
1. firm; unshakeable; resolute
確乎: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. firm; strong; solid; stable
鞏固: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. imprisonment (without forced labour); incarceration; confinementSee also 懲役
1. coagulation; freezing; solidification
2. FreezingFreezing or solidification is a phase change in which a l... Read more
1. scarf hold (in judo)Martial arts
2. Kesa-gatameKesa-gatame is one of the seven mat holds, Osaekomi-waza,... Read more
袈裟固: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. Pangu; creator of heaven and earth in Chinese mythology
2. PanguPangu was the first living being and the creator of all i... Read more
1. yoko-shiho-gatame (judo hold in which the opponent's shoulders and hips are pinned)Martial arts
2. Yoko shiho gatameYoko shiho gatame is one of the seven mat holds, Osaekomi... Read more
横四方固: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. watching (esp. during an emergency); being on alert
2. guard; watchmen
1. firm and solid; stout and durableYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. obstinate; stubborn; narrow-mindedUsually written using kana alone, Osaka dialect, arch. in standard Japanese
1. (a fortress being) impregnable; unassailableYojijukugo (four character compound)