Words — 31 found
1. refusal; rejection; denial; veto
1. no; nayUsually written using kana alone
2. well; er; whyUsually written using kana alone
- おも ？」「
- "What do you think?" "Well, I'm for it."
3. you're welcome; not at all; don't mention itUsually written using kana alone
否 【いいや】、否 【いえ】、否 【いな】、否 【いや】
1. safety; welfare; well-being
安否 【あんぷ】、安否 【あんぶ】、安否 【あんび】
あんぶ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あんび: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. propriety; right and wrong; advisability; possibility
2. pro and con; ayes and noes
- There were a lot of opinions, pro and con, on this question.
1. no!; no no!; no, not at allUsually written using kana alone, See also 嫌々 いやいや
否々 【いえいえ】、否否 【いやいや】、否否 【いえいえ】
1. consent or refusal; yes or no; decision to accept or decline; up or down (vote); assent or dissent; accept or reject
1. conscientious objection
2. Conscientious objectorA conscientious objector (CO) is an "individual who has c... Read more
1. refusing to allow a passenger on board a train or into a bus or taxi