Words — 86 found
1. you; buddy; palMale term or language, Familiar language, also used colloquially by young females
- It was careless of you to forget your homework.
2. monarch; ruler; sovereign; (one's) masterorig. meaning
1. you (people)
2. gentlemen; ladies and gentlemen; my friends; everyonemaking appeal, etc.
- しょくん 、
- もうしあ 。
- Gentlemen, allow me to say a few words in greeting.
1. daughter of a person of high rank (esp. eldest daughter)Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
1. you (primarily used by men in letters to their equals or inferiors)Polite (teineigo)
1. one's wifeFamiliar language, when speaking with a close friend
2. wife (of somebody below the speaker in rank)
妻君: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. mythical founder of Korea
2. DangunDangun Wanggeom, or Tangun, was the legendary founder of ... Read more
1. emperor; king; prince
大君 【おおぎみ】、大王 【おおきみ】、大王 【おおぎみ】、王 【おおきみ】、王 【おおぎみ】