Words — 82 found
1. you; buddy; palMale term or language, Familiar language, also used colloquially by young females
- もんだい 。
- Your plan to buy another PC is out of the question.
2. monarch; ruler; sovereign; (one's) masterorig. meaning
1. you (people)
2. gentlemen; ladies and gentlemen; my friends; everyonemaking appeal, etc.
1. daughter of a person of high rank (i.e. a king, noble, aristocrat, etc.)Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
1. you (primarily used by men in letters to their equals or inferiors)Polite (teineigo)
1. one's wifeFamiliar language, when speaking with a close friend
2. wife (of somebody below the speaker in rank)
妻君: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. mythical founder of Korea
2. DangunDangun Wanggeom, or Tangun, was the legendary founder of ... Read more
1. emperor; king; prince
大君 【おおぎみ】、大王 【おおきみ】、大王 【おおぎみ】、王 【おおきみ】、王 【おおぎみ】