Words — 17 found
1. diffusion; spread; popularization; promulgation; familiarization
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. investigation (e.g. into someone's guilt); questioning; pressing; hounding; pinning down
- I was pressed by their questioning and slipped into telling an obvious lie.
2. catching up; overtaking
1. and; as well as
及: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. EgyptUsually written using kana alone
埃及: Ateji (phonetic) reading. エジブト: Irregular kana usage. 埃及: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
2. Self-referenceSelf-reference occurs in natural or formal languages when... Read more
1. pursuing liability; finding out who is at fault; trying to pin the blame on someone