Words — 23 found
1. counter for books
- Paul, we can borrow up to 8 books.
2. volumeObscure term
- Taro ordered some English conversation textbooks from London.
Common word Links
1. booklet; pamphlet
2. BrochureA brochure (also referred to as a pamphlet) is a type of ... Read more
1. one copy (of a book, magazine, etc.); one volume
1. several volumes (books)
- I always keep several dictionaries at hand.
1. separate volume; extra issue; supplement; additional volume; supplementary volume
別册: Out-dated kanji.
1. written work (esp. a bound text, as opposed to a scroll)
2. a text written entirely in kana
3. graphic novel (esp. one created between the 12th and 19th centuries)
4. notebook (for practicing kana, drawing pictures, etc.)
5. rough draft
草子 【そうし】、双紙 【そうし】、冊子 【そうし】
1. long, narrow card on which Japanese poems are written (vertically); strip of paper
2. thin rectangleAbbreviation, See also 短冊形
短冊 【たんじゃく】、短籍 【たんざく】、短籍 【たんじゃく】、短尺 【たんざく】、短尺 【たんじゃく】
1. bestowing peerage by imperial edict (in ancient China); document bestowing peerage