Words — 6 found
1. to be able (in a position) to do; to be up to the taskUsually written using kana alone
- I'm sorry, I can't stay long.
2. to be ready; to be completedUsually written using kana alone
- お 」
- "Is the essay ready?" "No, I'm sorry. I haven't finished writing it yet."
3. to be made; to be builtUsually written using kana alone
- That football is made of genuine leather.
4. to be good at; to be permitted (to do)Usually written using kana alone
- May I use your toilet?
5. to become intimate; to take up (with somebody)Usually written using kana alone
- They seem to be in love with each other.
6. to grow; to be raisedUsually written using kana alone
- でき 。
- Oranges grow in warm countries.
7. to become pregnantUsually written using kana alone
出きる 【できる】、出來る 【できる】
出來る: Out-dated kanji.
1. to come (spatially or temporally); to approach; to arrive
- き 。
- I'll come by 10.
2. to come back; to do ... and come backSee also 行って来る
- My father insisted that I should go to see the place.
3. to come to be; to become; to get; to grow; to continue
4. to come from; to be caused by; to derive from
5. to come to (i.e. "when it comes to spinach ...")See also と来たら
來る: Out-dated kanji.
1. Tathagata; perfected one (suffix of high-ranking Buddhist deities)
2. TathāgataTathāgata in Pali and Sanskrit is the name the Buddha of ... Read more
如來: Out-dated kanji.
1. tower-shaped wooden talisman
2. apron-shaped straw deity to ward off disease
3. Somin ShoraiSomin Shorai is a lucky charm based on a folk belief in J... Read more
1. flood of customers; (doing a) roaring businessYojijukugo (four character compound)
千客万来 【せんきゃくばんらい】、千客萬来 【せんかくばんらい】、千客萬来 【せんきゃくばんらい】、千客萬來 【せんかくばんらい】、千客萬來 【せんきゃくばんらい】、千客万來 【せんかくばんらい】、千客万來 【せんきゃくばんらい】
千客萬来: Out-dated kanji. 千客萬来: Out-dated kanji. 千客萬來: Out-dated kanji. 千客萬來: Out-dated kanji. 千客万來: Out-dated kanji. 千客万來: Out-dated kanji.