Words — 241 found
1. event; affair; incident; case; plot; trouble; scandal
1. condition; term; requirement; qualification; prerequisite
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. business; thing to be done; something that should be performed; information that should be conveyed
1. matter; affair; case; item; subject
- I agree with you on this issue.
2. counter for (received) emails, text messages, voicemail messages, etc.
- うきぼ 。
- With 19 cases of death forming over 20% of the whole, the grave reality of overwork-deaths has been thrown into relief.
3. counter for accounts (on a website, email service, etc.)
1. number of events (e.g. accidents, crimes, meetings, housing starts, hits on a web page)
1. matter (to discuss); item (on the agenda); issue; topic
2. (court) case
JLPT N1 Links
1. the aforementioned; the said; (man, incident, etc.) in question; the above-mentioned; the aforesaidUsually written using kana alone
- とき 、
- Just then the two in question arrived at school.
2. the usual
1. several items; many items
- There were several deaths from drowning.